Announcement

Provoz fóra byl ukončen

Wrong / poor documentation

10 years ago

druppi
Member | 2

The texy documentation is wrong (e.g. links) and very poor. In the English documentation English and Chech terms are mixed, the German documentation makes me laughing and throwing texy away! Some features are documented in English only, some in German only.

I am willing to help with the german documentation, but only based on a valid english documentation (which in my opinion should be the first documentation published, as texy is intended to be used not in Chechia only)

Texy is a very powerful and easy to use filter and I like it. But I don't like it's documentation :(

btw. what does the text

* Reportujete-li chybu, uveďte verzi a číslo revize. Použijte standardní, nikoliv "minified" verzi.
* Hledejte než položíte dotaz – možná se ptáte na něco, na co se ptal už někdo jiný.
* FORMÁTUJTE zdrojový kód podle návodu. Povolené jsou HTML značky <ins> a <del>, lze používat Texy! syntax. Příklad syntaxe: "text odkazu":odkaz, **tučně**, *kurzíva*, `code`. PHP kód uzavírejte do <?php ... ?>

on top of the input area mean? This is not English, isn't it? But my forum language is set to English (though I would prefer German)!